Our therapists have been taking care of our area athletes for several years. From grade school to college and beyond, we help our athletes recover from injuries and learn strategies to prevent long term problems. We can also identify musculoskeletal deficits that are contributing to poor performance and help prevent injuries.
Here are some helpful hints for preventing injuries:
- Rest and take some time off from the sport
- Make sure you wear the write equipment for the sport
- Strengthen and increase flexibility
- Sports mechanics are essential (i.e. Pitcher’s throwing).
- “Don’t play through pain”.
We takes you from injury to full competition status by:
- Control of Pain and Swelling
- Improve range of motion and/or flexibility
- Improve strength and begin proprioception/balance training
- Sport specific training
- Gradual return to full activity/sport
- ACL Reconstruction
- Meniscus Tear/Repair
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Patella-Femoral Dysfunction
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Jumper’s Knee
- Achilles Tendonitis
- and more...