Our therapists help injured workers return to work safely and confidently. We take the time to learn the specific requirements of the patient’s job, while addressing their injury with knowledge and compassion.
We even work with local companies offering Proactive and Reactive Strategies to help reduce worker’s compensation costs.
- Pre-post Offer Screen Development
- Educational Lectures (i.e. Back Talk)
- Functional Competency Development
- Transferring Patients
- Material Handling
- Body Mechanics
- Triage or Ergonomic Assessments
- Onsite Therapy
- Essential Function Job Analysis
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Incorporating Work Simulated Tasks
- Simple summary with completed workability included in summary